Below is our live blog for all of the main developments throughout the campaign on both sides.
Le Nurb stresses that in all we report we attempt to remain unbiased towards either side of the campaign. If you feel that we have not reported something in an unbiased manner, you can direct your comments / complaints to Kirsty at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
- Union's sabbatical officers confirm that all four Officers and two Chairs will be participating in a YES campaign.
- A number of Chairs and students have launched a NO campaign with a website.
- ERC rulings still haven't appeared online at end of play.
- Our poll results stand at 25% YES and 70% NO at end of play.
- ERC Rulings appear online, announcing the removal of some NO campaign publicity materials.
- One campaigner is found to be using an official Union Facebook profile to promote the YES campaign.
- Our poll results stand at 29% YES and 64% NO at end of play.
- Nothing new to report today, possibly because some campaigners have been in London for the Free Education demonstration. Video Brunel is filming interviews with campaigners tonight and tomorrow night, and they will hopefully be up over the weekend.
- Our poll results stand at 22% YES, and 72% NO at end of play.